Kefir Probiotics Made in Japan available in 5s, 10s, 20s pack
Free delivery for orders above $20.00. Island-wide delivery fee of $3.00 for all other orders.
Made in Japan, k-Grain Kefir Probiotics are quick and easy to use. K-Grain Kefir Probiotics is a freeze-dried culture of 4 types of lactobacillus. It is used as a starter culture for fermenting milk to produce creamy, tangy milk Kefir.
- Packed with 3 trillion probiotics in one sachet
- Specially formulated and patented in Japan
- Contains up to 61 strains of beneficial microbes to encourage optimal health and well-being
- Fuss-free way in making your own delicious fresh Kefir at home (or on the go)
- Sugar-free and suitable for vegetarians
Our k-Grain Kefir Probiotics can be used with non-dairy alternatives like soy, oat or almond milk. We’ve got a gut feeling that you’ll love it!
Benefits of Kefir Probiotics:
- Boosts Immune System
- Healthier Bones
- Weight Control
- Improves Gut Health
- Reduces Stomach Bloating
- Better Skin
- Standard pack contains 10 x 5g sachets for $28.90
- Mini pack contains 5 x 5g sachets for $15.90
- Family pack contains 20 x 5g sachets for $48.90
Each single use sachet makes 500ml of kefir with your choice of milk.
For more videos and recipes:
As featured in:
Our Parenting World
Bubba & Mama
Prestige Singapore Magazine
The Active Age
Shipping Information:Delivery time: 2-3 working days (Singapore)
The product ships from Singapore
Also available at TANGS Singapore and selected UNITY stores
"My trainer introduced me to k-Grain Kefir Probiotics as it is high in protein which helps in reducing hunger cravings, thereby helping to maintain weight. The calcium in kefir helps improve bone health to minimise inflammation. The probiotics in kefir boosts the digestive health reduces stomach bloating and supports regular bowel movements. Best is it is amazing for skin!" - Shradha
"Have been taking k-Grain kefir Probiotics and the whole family loves it. As a working mum, this is simple to make and I can make sure that all are healthy with their immune system boost up." - Pauline